"Amor Fati" is a Stoic philosophy that roughly translates as "Love your fate". It is the acceptance of whatever happen's in life, good or bad, and to live without fear or regret. The Stoic's believed that fate was an active part of life that could not be bargained with, meaning one should actively embrace the unknown and let it guide you rather than fight it, and inevitably loose!
One edition of 70 prints with an artwork size of 750mm x 750mm with a 7mm white border.
One edition of 50 prints with an artwork size of 1000mm x 1000mm with a 7mm white border.
- FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
- Printed on Giclée Hahnemühle German Etching Paper
- 310 gsm High Textured, Matt Finish Paper
- Museum-grade Fine Art Giclée paper
- Supplied with certificate of authenticity to provide limited edition provenance
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed in a cardboard tube
- Handle prints with care as they can scratch
- Price includes VAT